Automotive brakes should be examined at least once a year for the safety of your car. Preserving your car’s brakes is among the most vital measures you can take. You can have the confidence of knowing that when you press your foot on the brake, your car is coming to a stop. All American Auto Repair offers guaranteed brake repair in the Tacoma, WA area.
What they do: Brakes are one of the most crucial safety features on your car. Cars have two braking systems on many automobiles–satndard brakes and ABS. A typical braking system is made up of the rotor, the caliper, and brake pads or shoes. If your brake pads wear and are not switched out, you could require replacements of the rotors too.
What you need to know about brake repair:
Why brake service is essential: In order to effectively stop your vehicle, brakes should be in operating order and not worn down to the rotors. Considering you use this system daily, make sure not to ignore any sort of issues, also small changes can signify that your brakes require repair. For best performance and safety, have them examined and preserved on a regular basis. Have your mechanic check your brakes right away if you observe any of the following:
- A high-pitched squeak when you push the brakes.
- A scratching or grinding noise when not braking. This sound additionally could be an indication of a brake or bearing concern and should be inspected right away.
- Shaking or vibration in the course of stopping.
- Requiring more pressure to stop than normal.
- Shaking or vibration during braking
To maintain your brakes:
- Never drive with the parking brake on.
- Have brake fluid examined and replaced as required however if you need to add fluid more than when every couple of months, you may have a leak in the brake lines.
The quicker you examine issues and change brake pads, the safer your car will be. Prolonging brake issues could lead to other more costly car repair. Call All American Auto Repair soon to book a visit for a brake service today. All American Repair is proud to be your number one auto repair shop.